Monday, March 8

My Heart

I never knew this feeling, this feeling of unconditional love. It's truley amazing, I feel my heart breaking every second he is away. I would do anything for him no matter what it is. Through evverything I have not lost one ounce of love for him and I have never loved anyone like this ever in my life. I am amazed at how deeply im effected by everything h does, everything he goes through. I wish I could take all his pain away and make everything better for him. I prey that he finds true peace with himself and finds true happiness even if itms not with me. I with all my heart prey that we will spend our lives together, I just want hom to be happy though no matter if that is with me or someone else. I would trade my own happiness for him to be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pure and honest.