Friday, March 5

A Man's world? Yeah Right





Okay I am out here trying to get my sh*t together and It seem's as if the men of this world have a lack of faith. Apparently the majority of them feel like a woman can't or shouldn't be doing what they consider a man's job. Well I just want to thank you YOU Haters for blocking in everyway. It just shows how damn ignorant you really are. I guess you ( you know who you are) feel threatend by a smart woman who is capable of doing everything that you can do but only better.
Listen Im not trying to compete I'm just trying to live okay, you are making it real hard for a girl to make a buck. Listen I have no family out here so Im pretty much alone I need a car badly if someone reads this and they can help please email me at ogtemptress@gmail.com


I hope everyone is having a great day


Love temptress

No comments: